Would you like to grow in your career as a professional financial advisor?
Our firm is seeking a financial professional in the Birmingham, AL area with at least three years of experience managing the client relationship and finances successfully. Responsible for conducting client meetings and providing advice to our value clients. To be successful in this role, you must have exceptional interpersonal skills, strong relationship building skills and an understanding of the financial planning process. This position plays a key role in the success of our firm where we work cohesively as a team toward the same goal of providing outstanding service to our clients while helping them achieve the financial results they desire.
BS/BA required, advanced /designation desirable; FINRA Series 7, 63 and 65 or 66 securities registrations, required. This is a unique opportunity to join our successful firm. We are flexible in our compensation arrangements to meet your needs and goals.
As a service advisor with our firm, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide service to a group of the firm’s clients; additional clients may be identified in the future
- Conduct review meetings for the group of clients you are working with and address all service related inquiries
- Research new products and services that will enhance client relationships or fulfill clients’ short- and long-term financial needs
- Assist clients with reviewing paperwork; ensure that all required forms are completed accurately
- Generate reports, such as position statements, for meetings with clients
- Place trades through the firm’s trading platform
- BA/BS in business, finance or similar; advanced degree (CFP®, MBA, CPA) desired
- Minimum of three years of experience in the investment/insurance industry, experience in an advisory role required; experience with National Financial Services a plus
- FINRA Series 7, 63 and 65 or 66 registrations required
- Proficiency with computer programs, including the Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel), CRM, and other related financial software.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to establish rapport with clients and coworkers
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team
- Highly professional with the drive to always put the clients’ needs first and a commitment to conducting business in an honest and ethical manner
- Excellent knowledge of and ability to communicate financial planning concepts and terminology
- Excellent knowledge of and ability to explain products, such as mutual funds, stocks, bonds, insurance, and annuities
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your résumé to AC Financial Partners’ Marketing Manager at [email protected].