Service Advisor Fast Track Program
We are an established and growing wealth management firm located in Birmingham, AL looking for the perfect candidate to build scale and efficiency into our practice. Are you aspiring to build a career as a financial advisor starting with an established foundation? Are you looking for a team atmosphere where you can learn the nuts & bolts of this dynamic industry? Are you a self-starter that loves people but doesn’t want to miss an opportunity to crunch numbers?
Our team has opening(s) for a service advisor to work with the firm’s owner firm owner and other support staff to help serve our clients. Our fast track program requires success at each level to move to the next.
Registered Client Service Advisor - Introductions (4 Months)
Work with team on administrative, marketing, client communication and client reviews. Complete all the basic software training of our CRM system. Obtain software proficiency in our financial planning, research and trading platforms.
Client Service Advisor - Portfolios (6 Months)
- Serve active role and organizer of firm’s ongoing investment analysis and steering list.
- Assist with asset allocation decisions, portfolio construction, and rebalancing strategies.
- Trade and Rebalance client portfolios using appropriate tools.
- Conduct ad hoc and ongoing investment research using software packages.
- Read, listen and distribute investment updates and reports to advisors.
- Maintain performance and recommended investment lists.
- Assist in client meeting preparation and update clients on investment related issues.
Client Service Advisor - Planner (6 Months)
- Financial plan analysis, development and updates utilizing planning software.
- Researching and recommending planning strategies and appropriate solutions to the team.
- Developing spreadsheets to support job responsibilities and increasing efficiency.
- Researching and monitoring various insurance products.
- Preparing reports and summaries for advisors and clients.
- Handle client questions and maintain client relationships within capacity.
- Sit in client meeting with advisor to record notes.
Senior Service Advisor (12 Months Minimum)
Completion of CFP Curriculum. Lead contact on select client relationships. Formal sales and relationship training.
Associate Wealth Advisor (To be eligible: 3-5 Years’ experience + CFP Professional)
- Phase 1: (6 Months) All previous responsibilities plus, run segments of new client meetings
- Phase 2: (6 months) All previous responsibilities plus, run certain client meetings by self with Principal in attendance
- Phase 3: (12 months) All previous responsibilities plus, meet with designated clients on own
Ideal Candidate: We are seeking a friendly, detail-oriented professional who has outstanding communication skills, and the ability to manage their time effectively when faced with a variety of deadlines. Must be proactive, committed to continued industry education and possess leadership skills. They would be comfortable and proficient with various technology platforms, especially excel. The ideal candidate will believe they are highly organized, self-driven and above average in their attention to details. Most importantly, this candidate will be confident and comfortable dealing directly with our clients, whom we cherish and serve diligently.
Requirements: B.S. Degree in an area of finance or equivalent degree.
Starting Salary: Negotiable to include variable compensation. Increases based on progression through the program and completion of professional credentials.
Contact: Please submit resume to AC Financial Partners’ Marketing Manager at [email protected].